- I'm finally on Twitter! Follow me @katdyfinds and let's get tweeting. Be patient with me though as I'm new at this and still have a lot to learn! So maybe you can start by tweeting me Twitter tips (that's a tongue twister right there!).
- And I'm also on Instagram! Username: kinatkat. Here is where I'll be more diligent in posting all my little amazing discoveries, be it in food, fashion, and fun. Be prepared to get a little peek into my daily life as well. If you don't have an Instagram account, you can still view my photos over at Web.stagram, which allows you online access to my Instagram.
|Add me on Instagram and find out about what I'm currently loving, like these fresh pastel bracelets from Martina-Martina.|
- And most exciting of all, a new online shopping destination for everyone: Zalora! Zalora dubs itself as "Philippines' Leading Online Fashion Shopping Site For Fashion, Clothing, And Shoes." Believe me, this site will give our beloved department stores (and even malls) a run for their money. They're making it easy for Filipinos to love shopping online, and who wouldn't? They offer free shipping and returns nationwide, and, get this, three hour delivery within Metro Manila. I don't know how they'll manage to do it with the city's incredible traffic, but I don't doubt they can deliver. Plus, they accept most payment options, even cash on delivery. That's pretty impressive.
|My new favorite site to shop, Zalora!|
On Saturday, I'll be part of Zalora's Style Buy Challenge, and my mission begins today. But I need you to help me—help me create my perfect Zalora Shopping Wishlist in two simple steps:
1) Follow @ZALORAPH on Twitter.
2) Browse Zalora for your favorite items, and then let me know about it. Tag my Twitter name @katdyfinds alongside @ZALORAPH and then add the link of your fave product that you want on my wishlist.
I've already found a number of items that I'm hoping to score...
|I love these Wade raffia platform sandals. So very S/S 2012! I actually tried them on last Sunday. If you like it too, tweet @katdyfinds @zaloraph http://www.zalora.com.ph/Textured-peep-toe-mary-janes-16131.html#|
|Pastel denim is a big trend for summer. Paige has this pretty peach cropped pants that my lower half is coveting.|
|I'd wear this lacy peekaboo number from Jorge with a bright colored slip to give it an edge.|
|And how about a vampy red dress to heat things up? This Proudrace train dress manages to combine simplicity and drama seamlessly. I'd definitely pack this on a trip!|
|You all know I love anything gold, but what I really love about this Gold Dot clutch is the clever closure that resembles a screw.|
What's on your Zalora Wishlist? I want to know. Tweet it to me!